Why Play Spot the Ball vs. Other Online Competitions?
Let’s go through a few solid reasons why spot the ball is one of the best forms of online competition there is. If you’re still wondering what spot the ball is – you might want to check out the how to play spot the ball page first and all the prizes you can win. And if you’re still interested, below are a few reasons why spot the ball might be the online competition for you:
Reason 1: Your skill matters
If put as simply as possibly one can: Spot the ball is a great form of an online competition to win with because you rely more on your own skill than on your luck. Spot the ball by very definition is a skill-based game, where your own skill matters. You can’t say the same from luck-based games i.e. gambling and lotteries. You might feel like you have lucky numbers and some insights and information on teams or horses, and other tactics for playing online competitions… But the reality is that if such games still need relying on luck and are less out of your own control. So it’s just not just very likely that you can win a lot of money or anything else like that. Unless you’re very lucky that is.
If you like to make your own luck – this is where Spot the Ball comes in.
To show that your skill does matter and it increases the odds of winning spot the ball competitions like BOTB, here are some prime examples skillful players who have won not just once!
- Satwinder Johar was the first person to win BOTB twice: First a Mercedes AMG GT & 10k Cash followed by a Porche Cayenne Turbo & 10k in cash just two weeks later!
- Dave Goff has won twice as well: First a BMW M3 & 10k in cash followed by a Nissan GT-R & 10k in cash!
- Spencer Hill has won twice too: First a Jaguar F-Type V6S and then a BMW M3 & 10k cash!
- Steven McLoughlin won a Jaguar F-Type V6S & 10k cash followed by his wife Rian Hounsome who won an Aston Martin Roadster & 10k cash!
- Dario Di Natale has won both the car and lifestyle competition, bagging a Range Rover Evoque & 10k cash first and then another 10k in cash!
- Andy Davies has also won both competitions: A Nissan GT-R & 10k cash followed by another 10k in cash!
- Jorge Reixa is also another double-winner winning first a Ford Mustang GT & 10k cash and then a Harley-Davidson FXDR!
- Mark Foxley is the latest addition to the double-winners: BMW M2 & £10k cash in 2016 and now the iPhone Double Pack from the Lifestyle Competition!
- Husband Prash Thurairatnam won a McLaren 540C & 10k cash followed by his wife Lakshmi Thurairatnam who won a Mercedes GLE63-S AMG & 10k cash! And in the competition of Week 4 @ 2019 Prash won again: a Mercedes CLS53 AMG & £20,000 cash making this couple the first triple-winner in a way!
As you can see it pays off to play well and your skill does matter. Understandably these double (and now triple) winners will cause an uproar on BOTB’s social media: People blaming the game is fixed and other obvious nonsense. Where as in reality it’s just down to the winners playing well enough to win.
So make sure you check all the tips this website has to offer so you can up your game too! (Note that according to the current rules: After winning BOTB you will have to take a break from playing it for a year to let others win too!)
Reason 2: You can get better at it
As it’s a skill-based game, you can get better in spot the ball and hone your skills by studying the judging and using various tips and tricks listed on this website. You can’t say the same about the majority of online competitions because you can’t get better at being lucky.
Reason 3: It’s also a fun online competition
It’s also pretty darn fun. But remember: As there are always other players playing and the judging may not go entirely your way every week: So while you should be to be in it to win it every week, you also shouldn’t spend too much so it stays fun!
Playing spot the ball at BOTB.com is extremely simple and the selection of prizes is massive! In the weekly Dream Car Competition you can choose from over 150 cars, or if you don’t fancy a new set of wheels the weekly Lifestyle Competition has a multitude of amazing prizes from cash to holidays. The spot the ball tickets for cars start as low as £0.85 per ticket (and you get discounts for multiple car tickets) and in the Lifestyle Competition as low as £0.15 per ticket! Someone always wins every week in each competition – 100% guaranteed. So make sure you don’t miss out on your chances to win!
Choose your prize:
Fancy a new car and £20,000 cash in the boot? BOTB has almost 200 cars to choose from! The selection has everything from sensible family cars to not-so-sensible sports cars!
Play spot the ball:
Play spot the ball with each ticket! Be sure to increase your odds of winning by purchasing more than just one ticket and make use of offers and discounts!
Wait for the judging to take place:
Someone always wins every week! Could you be the next winner? Read the tips and tricks on this website to hone your skills and improve your odds of winning!